FISLY Landyacht Pilots
For each class and per country, you can find the pilots with their sailnumber and club.
In case of assigned international pilot registration number, it will be published.
- Anyone who wants to be added or wants to correct the listed data
is invited to fill in our pilot subscription form.
- By means of the pilot subscription form can also apply for an international pilot registration.
- We already collected more than 1100 pilot records. We're thankfull to the many pilots that posted us their data.
- Anyone who does not want his name or data listed here
can have it removed on simple request to the webmaster.
It will be the responsibility for every landsailing pilot to arrange a Third Party Liability Insurance to cover damage (body and property).
Each pilot has to be able to show a confirmation of cover as requested by international FISLY regatta organisers.
The insurance has to ….
- cover the liability of one participant to anothe;
- cover the sailing area (worldwide or European landsailing countries);
- be valid for training and international competition of landsailing regattas;
- contain the period of validity, which should cover the event duration.
How to get an insurance-ID – how to use it
- Fill in the pilot subscription form to apply for an international pilot registration.
- Send in your confirmation of cover to the Insurance Officer of Fisly and pay the annual fee.
- He will assign you an ID, when your confirmation of cover fulfills the requirements above.
- Find your insurance-ID on the Pilots page.
- The ID is valid for European regattas (EC, ET, WC and national races) also for NorthAmerican regattas (NA, WC).
- You have to use your ID together with your sailnumber when you register for a regatta..